Saturday, May 29, 2010

From Ronnie Koh, Adelaide

Greetings to Ted, Bill & John,

I manage to get the email address of Ted & Bill from Richard Tan when I had
a chit chat with him this morning. Recently, Richard became my patient when
he consulted me at the Family Practice - Arkaba Medical Centre, Parkside,
South Australia. We have 20 GPs - half of them are female GPs who work part
time.

Richard email me the Flyer with regard to the reunion of the old boys of St.
Patrick's School on 01/10/2010 in Penang. Richard reiterated that John has
accepted the invitation. My wife and I will love to catch up with all of
you, especially with John whom I haven't seen since 1954. John, Harcharan
Singh & I were a couple of years ahead of Ted. I have a vague recollection
of Bill. I was at B.M. High School from 1955 - 1956 & I left for India to do
my Medicine & returned in 1964 to complete my Internship training at General
Hospital, Penang. In 1966, 12 Medical Officers were conscripted into the
Armed Forces when we fought the war against Indonesia during the infamous
Confrontasi. I was the Regimental RMO with the 3rd Royal Malay Regiment x 1
yr and I was posted to Bau, Kuching, Sarawak. I write tell you more in my
next email

Please fill me in with the details as my wife & I would be attending the
reunion. I hardly visit Malaysia these days.

Ted, thanks for "THE tree RU" and the stpatskulimblogspot.com . It's very
enlightening.

Regards.

Ronnie Koh Swee Nam.


No comments: